PI: Jennifer Curtis
- J.E. Curtis, New and Notable: Mechanics of Ovulation Depends on Incredibly Soft and Sugar-Rich Extracellular Matrix, in press, Biophys. J. (2016)
- E. Albisetti, D. Petti, M. Pancaldi, M. Madami, S. Tacchi, J.E. Curtis, W.P. King, A. Papp, G. Csaba, W. Porod, P. Vavassori, E. Riedo and R. Bertacco, Nanopatterning reconfigurable magnetic landscapes via thermally assisted scanning probe lithography, Nature Nano. DOI:10.1038/nnano.2016.25 (2016).
- P.S. Chang, L.T. McLane, R. Fogg, J. Scrimgeour, J.S. Temenoff, A. Granqvist, J.E. Curtis, Cell surface access is modulated by tethered bottlebrush proteoglycans, in press, Biophys. J. (2016).
- D.T. Kovari, W. Wei, P. Chang, J. Simon-Toro, R. Fogg, F. Koo, D. Chambers, K. Porter, J.E. Curtis, Frustrated phagocytic spreading in J774A-1 macrophages ends in distinct non-muscle myosin II dependent contraction, in revision, Biophys. J.
- E. Albisetti, K.M. Carroll, L. Xi, J.E. Curtis, D. Petti, W.P. King, R. Bertacco, E. Riedo, Thermochemical scanning probe lithography of nanoscale protein gradients, in revision, Nanotechnology
- A. Souslov, J.E. Curtis, P.M. Goldbart, Beads on a string: Structure of bound aggregates of globular particles and long polymer chains. (2015) Soft Matter, 11, 8092-8099.
- J. Lei, L.T. McLane, J.E. Curtis and J.S. Temenoff, Heparin coating for controlled biomolecule presentation to mesenchymal stem cell spheroids. (2014) Biomater. Sci., DOI: 10.1039/C3BM60271K.
- K.M. Carroll, X. Lu, S. Kim, Y. Gao, H. Kim, S. Somnath, L. Polloni, R. Sordan, W. King, J.E. Curtis, E. Riedo, Parallelization of thermochemical nanolithography. (2014) Nanoscale 6, 1299-1304.
- K.M. Carroll, M. Desai, A. Giordano, W.P. King, E. Riedo, J.E. Curtis, Speed dependence of thermochemical nanolithography for grey scale patterning. (2014) ChemPhysChem 15 (12), 2530-2535.
- D.W. Dumbauld, T.T. Lee, A. Singh, J. Scrimgeour, C.A. Gersbach, E.A. Zamir, J. Fu, C.S. Chen, J.E. Curtis, S.W. Craig, and A.J. Garcia, How vinculin regulates force transmission. (2013) Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci., 110 (24) 9788-9793.
- K.M. Carroll, A.J. Giordano, D. Wang, V.K. Kodali, J. Scrimgeour, W.P. King, S.R. Marder, E. Riedo, J.E. Curtis, Fabricating nanoscale chemical gradients with thermochemical nanolithography. (2013) Langmuir 29 (27), 8675-8682.
- L.T. McLane, P. Chang, A. Granqvist, H. Boehm, A. Kramer, J. Scrimgeour, J.E. Curtis. Spatial organization and mechanical properties in the pericellular matrix on chondrocytes. (2013) Biophys. J., 104(5), 986–996.
- J. Scrimgeour and J.E. Curtis, Aberration Correction in Wide-field Fluorescence Microscopy by Segmented-pupil Image Interferometry. (2012) Opt. Exp., 20, 14534-14541
Awards and Honors
REU Site program “Broadening participation in physics” funded by NSF – Jennifer Curtis is the PI
- 2015.12.19 Undergraduate Michelle Truong is selected as an Air Products ME Undergraduate Researcher — Jennifer Curtis is recognized with Georgia Tech College of Science Mentor award.
- 2014.07.01 Jennifer Curtis becomes an Editorial Board member of the Biophysical Journal.
- 02.12.2013 Daniel Kovari wins travel grant for superior poster presentation at the Georgia Tech Research and Innovation Conference (GTRIC).
- 10.18.2013 Wenbin Wei is awarded a stipend supplement as a “Molecular Biophysics Senior Student” in recognition of his research activities.